Well... we had our first visitors come to our new home in Wisconsin. I have to relish the moment because I don't know how many more people will visit us while we are here! You are all invited by the way! My dad and brother, Rustin, stopped by on their way, or not so much on their way, to Virginia. Rustin is moving there to start law school so they swung up north to say hey before hittin' the road again. The boys were SUPER excited to have them come, they had anticipated it for weeks. They were only here for the afternoon and evening but we managed to make a trip to the Sprecher Brewery, where they brew Sprecher beer and more importantly
Sprecher Root Beer. Rustin is a fan of the Root kind and I had heard this was a fun place to take company when they come so I thought what the heck. After the tour you get all you can drink of their 8 kinds of soda right off the tap. (I had also been told there was all you can drink beer, but I was pleased to find out that they limited the adults to 4 - 8oz glasses... still seems like a lot to me!) While the tour wasn't that great we had a fun time sippin' soda to our hearts content... and we all made ourselves sick! None of us our big soda drinkers so I think we all over did it... but hey we had to try all 8 kinds. I think my boys mostly enjoyed getting a new soda, taking a couple sips, then dumping it down the drain... I'm sure they appreciate that. Their soda was great and I particularly appreciated that it was all caffiene free (my boys would have been super crazy with a caffeine buzz). They had great Root Beer, rated #1 by New York Times, I also really liked their Cream Soda, Orange Cream, and Cherry Cola. Something I had never heard of was their Cherry Cranberry Soda which was too strong for my liking but interesting nonetheless.
When I was waiting in line to get my next refill the lady in front of me asked for a cherry coke, "what?" the guy said. "Cherry coke," she repeated. "What?" he asked again. "She spoke up a little bit this time and said, "Cherry Coke!" "What?" once again was his reply. Wondering how long he was going to let this go on for I leaned forward and whispered, "cherry cola!" She laughed and said, "Cherry Cola!" The guy was like, yah, we don't serve Coke here!!
Thanks for coming Dad and Rustin, we loved having you, even if it was a short visit!

"Cheers!"
6 comments:
Have you read the other Twilight books? Are you coming to AZ to visit? I'm having a Breaking Dawn party in a week, if you're in town I want to invite you. Let me know. :)
Hey! Can I just say that your family is so so cute? How is Wisconsin? JR is looking at schools in Wisconsin. Maybe I'll come join you some day. The stake is great. A little less wonderful without you but we are making it some how.
I have two mailboxes because we bought a duplex. Luckily our tenant is pretty easy going and didn't mind that I painted hers too.
So sorry to steal your thunder. :( I guess I should have known that Nicole would be looking at the William's Blog. Glad you had some visitors.
And yes, this is a comment from Jonathan, I have stolen my wife's blogging identity so I can comment. :)
looks yummy! There I commented so I am no longer stocking your blog! Cute cheers picture.
Congrats on the pregnancy, I always get excited when I find out someone's pregnant!
Looks like you're finding your way to fun things in Wisconsin!
Post a Comment