Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's Been One Week...

After one week (and two days, but who's counting) of being a mother of three I have to say, so far so good... but my mom left today so that will probably all change... Camden has been a super easy baby so far and has slept most of his life away, however he manages to stay bright eyed (and cranky) from about 11pm to 3am... gotta love it! Carter commented the other day, "Mom, I think Camden's nocturnal!"


(I think he's warming up to the idea of having another brother!)

Living in Milwaukee has also had an influence on Carter. When Jared came home to get the boys to bring them to the hospital to meet their baby brother Carter asked, "What kind of skin does he have?" Jared didn't quite understand the question and asked for clarification.
"Does he have white or brown skin?" Carter asked.
"Oh, he has white skin," Jared answered.
"But that would be okay if he had brown skin, right dad?"
"Yah, that would be okay."
(Well considering my white husband... it really wouldn't be okay, but I don't think Jared was ready to have the birds and the bees talk with our 5 year old!)

Here are some pictures of little Cam that we took tonight, he sure is precious!!


6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Who gets 41 comments? You guys are so popular and I am privlaged to be related because I am not sure that you would have time for me otherwise. These pictures are great- you guys are so talented!

Shawna said...

Great pictures!!!!!!

Janet said...

I love these pictures. I love the ones of the boys holding their little brother. It's so sweet how Carter looks at him. Then Gage with his big grin! Love them.

The Mills Family said...

what a sweet baby. They grow up way too fast

Anonymous said...

The skin conversation cracked me up! The pictures you took were great!

Becca and fam said...

He is so sweet, and the pictures are adorable. What do the boys think of him?