School has been cancelled two days in a row now... NO not because we have been buried in snow... because of the DaNGerOuSLy CoLd temperatures!! So
this is what a Wisconsin winter is! Yesterday and today the wind chill has brought the temps to -35 to -45 degrees. The weather advisory said if you MUST go outside to make sure that ALL of your skin is covered as even 10 minutes of exposure can result in frostbite! Seriously!?! I sure am missing a good ole Arizona winter right about now!!
7 comments:
Wow! I didn't know you could get frostbite in 10 minutes, I am shivering just reading your post. Don't lose any digits... and come home soon, did you hear it is 76 today?
And I thought Rexburg was bad!!! Poor things.....so if it takes more than 10 min to warm up the car, you'd better be wearing gloves the whole time you're in there!!! We've got the swaddle me blankets but she's too small and they don't velcro. Hopefully when she's bigger we can use them properly.
Have to love winter in Wisconsin, eh? I read on my blog about your induction day...great day by the way! (my birthday!!!) We will get together soon and the boys can play with the dog. Please, please tell Jared to call if you guys need anything! Good luck!
Arizona misses you too!
Wow, I am shocked. That is really cold. We are enjoying a lovely 65 in NV and have been there for two weeks now. I will try to send some your way.
It is soooo cold there! Sound like Minnesota and North Dakota are having the same temps. I am glad your Christmas at home went well! We still haven't been on our "own" and I hope we don't have to for a few more years. We got lucky this year, as you may have seen, with almost everyone coming to my house! That is so funny about Gage getting water on Carter. SO, are you settled into your minivan yet, or is it still weird? Two of my sisters are like that, they want SUVs, not a minivan! I am excited to hear about the upcoming boy!
Wow - How do you heat your home? Could get $$$$$.
Post a Comment