Monday, April 13, 2009

Hippety Hoppety...

Happy Easter!!
An attempt at a family shot Easter morning.

The boys sporting their new Easter duds

While we missed the annual Easter party at my parents house we managed to have a fantastic Easter here in Wisconsin-- Funny thing is that they had snow in Prescott and had to move all of the Easter festivities indoors-- Not us! We invited some friends over Saturday to BBQ and have an Easter egg hunt. We've made some great friends in our short time here.


Cam wasn't quite up to hunting for eggs this year...

Don't mess with me Mom, finding eggs is serious business!

Gage, Seth, Hallie, Dylan, Londyn, Caleb, Kennedy and Carter. (notice how Carter couldn't even keep his hands off of his candy long enough to take a picture.)

Kickin' it on the couch after everyone went home.

Let's Go Fly a Kite...

We went to the park Friday to fly kites, something that has become a Mangum Easter tradition in recent years. We had plenty of COLD wind. Carter and Gage were soo excited to fly their new dragon kite. Gage lost interest pretty quick and Cam wasn't a big fan of the wind. Carter loved chasing down the kite and kept yelling at us to "LET IT DROP" so that he could run and try to catch it. I have determined that kite flying is more of an adult passtime as most kids I know don't have the patience to sit tight and just watch the kite fly.

Carter playing Kite Runner


Dying Eggs...



Tosa Egg Hunt...

Last Saturday our neighborhood park put on an Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun and I loved that the eggs were filled with small toys rather than more candy!


6 comments:

Natasha said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. The boys looked so handsome in their Easter outfits. Gagers smile just kills me. Can't wait to give them a big hug and kiss. Great pictures, love them all!

Janet said...

Nothing says Easter like pastel sweater vests! Way to go Nicole! They do look adorable though. And ps, I love Gagers cardigan, really. The sweater vests on the other hand...j/k. They are adorable as always. So whatever happened to one Easter egg hunt Easter morning? I'm so jealous of kids these days.

It is ridiculous how fast Cam is growing up. That pic of him smiling is priceless. I love seeing pics, but then it makes me so sad that you're not closer. I guess I'll have to plan to visit more. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Easter egg hunts....SO MUCH FUN!!! We attempted the family picture too!!

Claudine Cable said...

You are making some beautiful family memories.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

What a fun Easter! Looks like Jared had some time off too! Will he get a few weeks off before Michigan? I like the kite flying tradition by the way.

Heather said...

So much fun. I love Easter. It is my favorite holiday. Your boys look so handsome. I love to dress my boys up also. Isn't having three boys great?