
My Mom and Dad got their mission call yesterday... They are going to GERMANY MUNICH AUSTRIA! (The same mission that Jared, Jason (my bro) and my dad served in.) It is a CES mission so they will be working with the institute--which they will be awesome at! I am SUPER excited for them. It will be hard to have them so far away for a year and a half... no more talking to my mom on the phone every day. (So you may be hearing from me more than usual!) I'm getting excited to vacation in Germany some time in the next 18 months!!
7 comments:
That is SO great!! Maybe they'll get some fancy calling card and you'll be able to talk with her....maybe?!
We are way excited. You can always call me!!!
how exiting! you look a lot like your mom!
So awesome! The announced it in sacrament today way cool!!!! They will be so great!
That is so fun!! I am sad for you though. In theory I would like my Mom to go on a mission, but not in practice I am afraid, I would miss her too much.
YEAH! That is so wonderful!!! You'll definitely have to go and see them. Do you have Skype? With that and WebCam's you could see each other quite often. Google talk and MSN's instant messenger also have great video chats.
that is really neat...good for them
Post a Comment