Sunday, June 14, 2009
Thank You...
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, Gage is doing much MUCH better. He is destroying the house and unpacking boxes... it looks like we got our Goob back! I was a little worried at the beginning of the week when he layed in the same place on the floor for for hours on end. He didn't get up to go to the bathroom (don't worry I put a pull-up on him), he didn't ask for anything to eat, he didn't move. Every 6 hours after the motrin wore off his temp was back up to 104-105 degrees. However, all is well now! Somehow the rest of us managed to avoid it. Carter was put on Tamiflu prophylactically but Cam is too young so we used a lot of soap, hand sanitizer, clorox wipes, and I changed my clothes several times a day (like right before I fed Camden every 4 hours). We appreciate your concern for our family. I guess all those crazy's walking around town wearing medical face masks aren't so crazy after all. I might just have to have Jared bring us home a box home (hehe).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's good to hear that Gage is doing so much better. My brother got it too...in Utah and he's just praying that it doesn't spread to anyone else in his family. Well I'm sure he hopes it doesn't spread to anyone period.
I'm so glad he is doing better and super impressed that Camden didn't get sick. Scary stuff. From what Josh says, those face masks only work if the SICK person is wearing them? Who knows. Yeah for being done being sick.
glad to here that gage and the rest of the family are doing well.
So glad to hear that he's feeling better. We were all praying for Gagers. So glad that nobody else got the bug. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment