Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July

The 4th of July was no Prescott Frontier Days but we managed to have a lot of fun. We went to the fireworks on the 3rd at a golf course close by and enjoyed a picnic with friends and the boys loved running around and around and around. Saturday we went to a parade and I must say I was a little disappointed that there was only ONE horse and it was a miniature. (The 4th of July parade I grew up with included hours and hours of horses). There were however some fun old Ford's! I guess we traded Prescott's horses for Michigan's cars! We went to a BBQ and went swimming and ended the night with our own fireworks. I think this is the first time that I have lived somewhere where fireworks are actually legal. Carter and Gage loved their sparklers and got a kick out of watching the "big kids" let off their fireworks.


Look, I can sit up all by myself!!! Cam demonstrated this ability for the first time at the fireworks.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Your 4th of July looked lame! Just joshin, just wish you could have been here.