
At the Ogden children's museum:Our last stop before we headed home was Arizona. This was my first attempt at flying with 3 kids by myself. I have to admit I had a little bit of anxiety about it. All was going well... until we got to the airport! My airline apparently didn't have curbside check so I had to load my 3 LARGE (50# each) suitcases on a rented smarte cart, along with 3 carseats, 3 carry-ons and 3 kids in tow. I got everthing loaded on my cart and turned around to take the break off of the stroller so Carter could push Gage and Cam into the airport. I turned back around just in time to see my cart roll off the edge of the curb, suitcases and carseats flying out into the road. I was totally in control of the situation! HA! After Cam screamed his way through security we made it to the gate with 5 minutes to spare before they started loading. I'm sure we were a sight to see!
It was so wierd to go to AZ without my parents there (they are serving a mission in Austria). I spent most of my time in the hot hot desert part of the state, so it was basically one big SWIM PARTY. We went swimming everyday, it was way too hot to do anything else. I ate more than my fair share of mexican food too, but it's gotta give me my fix until I get back again. I loved being with family and seeing a few friends, the trip definitely wasn't long enough. And there were so many people we didn't get to see. Maybe in the winter we'll want to stay longer!!





This picture cracks me up! Doesn't it remind you of the Little Mermaid!?!I was so excited when I found out we would be there the same weekend as my new nephews blessing. I was able to see all of my brothers in AZ that way.
Baby Brock may have a scowl on his face but he's sure a little lovebug! He's just angry with me because we don't live closer.
Look at all those cousins! And ALL those BOYS... (We missed you Turner and Max.) running total 11:4!
Baby Brock may have a scowl on his face but he's sure a little lovebug! He's just angry with me because we don't live closer.
Look at all those cousins! And ALL those BOYS... (We missed you Turner and Max.) running total 11:4!

The 2009 Cousins -- Bridger, Cam and Brock. What a tank my boy is! He's only 2 weeks older than Bridger!!Carter's only request while we were out west (okay so maybe it wasn't his only request) was to go to "Golf Castle" aka Golfland. It was so hot but my cousins, sis and bro-in-law were such good sports as we were out there goofy golfing in AZ in July with sweat dripping down our faces!


I'm not sure where my boys love affair with mini golf comes from but they sure are giddy every time we go! So fun! Oh, to be a kid again.
Until next time!!




4 comments:
steal away... I have a bunch of pictures that Shawna scanned a few years ago- our family (mostly ones with her in them) and Uncle Jack's! I love them!
What a fun trip Nicole. I wish I could have been there for more of it. But I will take whatever I can get. Oh I got a flyer in the mail for the ragner relay and it looks waaay fun. Are you going to be able to make it? Miss you guys.
PS bring a memory stick or something when you come out- my CD burner is broken- and I will give you your pictures of the boys and if you want any of the family ones that are scanned.
I so can't believe you were Literally a couple blocks from my house and you and I had no idea. We live in Daybreak .5 miles from the new temple!! Dangit!
Post a Comment