Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Sleds

The boys have been eager for any chance they can get to put their new sleds to use and of course we haven't had much snow this year. They were so excited to FINALLY get a chance to go sledding! Carter and Gage had sooo much fun and were so stinkin' cute out there on the hill. Carter was eager to go over the jump time and time again. Gage just wanted to go down the hill over and over and over again. Cam giggled with delight when we took him down. After an hour and a half we had to drag Carter and Gage off the hill. They would have stayed all afternoon in the 20 degree weather... it was cold!! Cam's cheeks were beginning to turn purple which was an indicator to me that it was time to go home for a big mug of hot chocolate!

Cam was really, REALLY mad when we put the snow suit on. He quite literally could not move at all in that thing, poor baby! At least he was warm.


4 comments:

Janet said...

Okay Nicole, I just laughed out loud with that last photo of Cam..... poor little guy. That's too funny. And then I sighed as I looked at all of the others because I love your boys and they are too cute. Love your blog's new look, I'm glad Cam gets to be part of the family now. See you in a week!

Shawna said...

Looks like all enjoyed the snow. Way cute pictures. You haven't had much snow this year? Kristy will trade with you!!!

Julie said...

Some of theses pictures need to be framed! They are awesome. Looks like you had a great time. And I'll come and organize your cabinets any time!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yeah, that last photo was great. I love sledding. We haven't really lived places that had snow, and with kids old enough to enjoy it. I am glad I got to go once this year! That's great that Jared was able to go with you guys too!