Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Train Park

It's really too sad that we didn't discover this park while we lived in Arizona. I had heard of it but we had never been there. So sad because it really is a great park. I think we spent at least 4 hours there. We had a picnic, played on the playground, climbed on the train cars, rode the train and carousel and ate ice cream cones. All in a days work!

The lady working the concession stand commented that it was too cold to eat ice-cream... it was in the high 60's, so funny. And really, is it ever too cold to eat ice cream??



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a blast! Maybe we will have to go when we got to AZ next month. I may be calling you for the address!

Melissa said...

We love, love, that park!!

Heather said...

When you guys are done with medical school where do you plan to settle down, AZ? From these beautiful pictures I would think so.