I went to my very first circus... it was Carter, Gage and Camden's first time too. It wasn't a big 3 ring circus but it was pretty fantastic. My favorites were the acrobats and the elephants. I was hoping for some tigers jumping through some hoops of fire but we didn't quite make it to that level. Tickets were priced right, the circus tent was small so the seats were close (even though we were on the last row) and the boys seemed to thoroughly enjoy their bag of cotton candy. It was great entertainment for a Saturday night in Michigan.
.JPG)
Despite the photo evidence it was a pretty fun circus... next year I think we'll opt for the matinee,10:00 is pretty late for the little guys.
2 comments:
Oh my that last photo made me laugh! I've always wanted to go to a circus.
Thanks for the info about prescott. I am really liking it here in albuquerque, so we'll see. are you guys going to go back to Arizona when this is all over?To and to answer your question, I do my collages with picasa, much easier than photoshop.
That sounds great! I have been wanting to take our kids to a circus. I love the picture. There's nothing like thoroughly wearing out your children.
Post a Comment