Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sant-y Claus

The boys went to visit Santa at the mall to give the big guy their Christmas wishes.  Carter asked for Lego's, Gage asked for a surprise, and Camden smiled real big to win Santa over so he would be sure to get whatever he wanted.  Carter came home from school one day with a wishlist that was more than comical.  I had to remind him that he was only 7 and that I didn't even most of the things on his list.  His list included things such as a cell phone, a big screen TV for his bedroom, DSi, a bigger house, a piranha (yes, as in the fish), a swimming pool, an itouch, and Lego's.  When all was said and done he was thrilled with the Kings Castle Lego set that Santa brought him.  




I don't think this picture could be more precious!


Someone looks guilty!  The funny thing is it's the one with the biggest smile of them all that is the guiltiest!  Last year after Gage opened his presents he declared, "I was bad and Santa still brought me presents!"  It's a good thing he's sweet and funny and adorable when he's not causing trouble!


1 comment:

The Payne family said...

Wow, that's a really good looking Santa! Did the mall take those old fashioned looking pictures? I'm going to be impressed if they did. I'll also be impressed if you did though especially since the set up at our mall doesn't allow people to take their own pictures. Lame! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!