Monday, March 7, 2011

Shiver me Timbers, such swashbuckling fun!

This little pirate is 5!!!


We had an abundance of madness with
9 little pirates for the par-tay.


Lots of swashbuckling fun with pirate stories, games, a treasure hunt and of course a pirate ship birthday cake!





Heavy, heavy, hang over your head,
What do you wish John with a bump on the head?


I love freezer paper...it makes it so easy to make the perfect shirt to complete the pirate party get-up. 


Lumpy the snowman even got in on our pirate action!


The cutest pirates I've ever seen!!

Happy Birthday Gage!! You are the sweetest 5 year old in the whole world!  I love your hugs and kisses and that you still love to cuddle.  You have so much energy and spunk, I love it!  You know what you want and you go for it, I love you're determination -- except for when it contradicts what I want :)  I love you little man...never forget your promise that I will be your best friend forever!  

PHEW! Birthday month is over...3 birthdays in 4 weeks is exhausting!

7 comments:

{autie} said...

you're killin' me!
Happy Bday Gage!
dang, wish we could've helped eat that cake!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Seriously, Nicole. So impressive, especially the fact that the birthday parties were so close together!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh--you are AMAZING!!! This party is adorable!! The cake is seriously perfect, and it's apparent the boys had an awesome time! Tell Gage happy birthday from the cousin he doesn't know. :)

Tiffany said...

Not enough detail on the party! How am I supose to copy you? Once again my perfect little sister strikes again!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I love the cake! Great job!!! So, you are going to have to post about freezer paper and the shirt....sounds fun and interesting. Happy Birthday Gage!

Claudine Cable said...

You throw the most amazing birthday parties. Where do you get the energy - and the ideas. Your children are going to have the best memories ever. And because you blog them, you will be able to remember the joyful times you have as a family.

Al said...

Nicole you should be a party planner. These parties are so cute and fun. Your boys are lucky to have such a great mom. I am sure Jared isn't so bad either. ;) Mason wants a dinosaur birthday- if you have any ideas send them my way please!