Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cinco De Mayo


I  have the best cousins ever!  My cousin, Janet, came out to watch the boys so I could go to a conference in Palm Beach with Jared.  I went for walks and runs along the beach in the morning, sat on the sand and read a book and when Jared was done with classes at noon we went out for good eats, went boogie boarding and sea kayaking.  It was fantastic R&R!  I wish I could say the same for her "vacation."

Jared and I got home on May 5th and were welcomed by a Cinco de Mayo Fiesta!!  There were Mexican flags, tissue paper flowers, a pinata and 3 little sombrero clad muchachos, complete with 'staches!  It was adorable!!  Janet was so cute with the little guys, they all adore her!!  My boys may have been more excited to have her come stay with them than I was to go to Florida, and I was pretty excited for a little break!  They all had a blast and I have to admit I was a little jealous of all the fun they were having with Janet.

A few pictures of the muchachos at the fiesta!




We gave Janet the honors of breaking the pinata open after the boys gave it a valiant effort.


'Stache Kisses!


Happy Cinco de Mayo!! 

5 comments:

Janet said...

That really was such a fun day! I had so much fun with your boys. Thanks for letting me still be 'Aunt Janet' even though you live so far away. Love you. Oh, and what about your pics from Florida? Are you going to post some of those?

Collier Family said...

Ha, ha! I cracked up at these pics! Janet ROCKS! I love the stach's, your boys look hot!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Sounds like a great trip! Your boys are adorable!!!

Al said...

Soooo cute! Congratulations on the marathon!!!! Are you guys coming out for a visit this summer?

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are lucky. Can she be my cousin too. You have some cute guys!