
Believe it or not Jared finally graduated from medical school. I know it's not that hard to believe but I must admit there were moments during the last four years (a lot of moments) when I thought this day would never come, but looking back now it actually seemed to go by pretty fast (in retrospect). There were definitely tough moments, weeks and even months but we made it through!! And now onto internship and residency. Somehow I think that during the next year when Jared is living at the hospital I am going to look back on the last 4 years and laugh at how hard I thought they were!
Jared is an amazing man! He was extremely successful during medical school and I am extremely proud of him for the sacrifices that he made to make medical school and having a family work so well. He would get up at 5:00 in the morning if he had to in order to get his studying done so that he could come home at 6:00 for dinner at night and then spend the evening with his family. Additionally he excelled in his school work. At the awards banquet associated with the graduation festivities he was awarded the class of 2008 Outstanding Acheivement award. He was also inducted into the medical honor society during his Junior year, an honor that only 6 of his classmates received. I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments! He is truly dedicated to his family, his school work, maximizing his learning, being the best doctor that he can be, and serving in the church. He is a wonderful man and I am so blessed to be married to him, he continues to amaze me more and more every day. Jared, you are my world!
Me and my Star!!
Jared with his folks.
Jared's fam, it was awesome that they could all be there (minus Brady who's on a mission)!
Jared and his siblings.
With his two biggest fans!!Jared with a group of buddies from school.
1 comment:
Congrats Jared! I bet it feels great to have that behind you and on to the next big adventure. You should be very proud of yourself!
Post a Comment