Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Pictures!!

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures that we had taken almost two months ago by Janelle Joy Photography. She did a great job and was really fun to work with, best part is that she was really inexpensive! I think Gage had had his picture taken by a photographer like once so I decided it was about time. She did a great job of capturing the boys personalities. She is in Gilbert so if you are in that area and looking for a great photographer at a great price her website is http://www.janellejoy.com/, check it out!!
Here are a few of our favorites:

I love the candid shots!! This one was taken at the end of the session when the kids were playing at the park. I love that you can see Gage laughing in this one!

Brothers and Best Friends!


He looks so sweet and innocent here!

This is such a Gager face!!!


Seriously, this one makes me laugh everytime I look at it, they really do think they are so Tough!! So Fun!

Carter was having a really hard time not making faces in the pictures, he really did NOT want to smile, so Janelle humored him and took some pictures of him making faces. Who says you always have to smile on picture day??


Now there's the sweet boy that I know and love!

And this was probably my all time favorite picture, we were laying on the grass while Janelle was taking care of her daughter and the boys started tickling us, she didn't miss a beat and caught it on camera. Like I said, candids are my favorite!

7 comments:

{autie} said...

awesome pictures!!! You're street is beautiful, and I'm so glad that the boys love it there. I want to go to that zoo!!!! Wish you were here, too...can't wait for a visit. ps...answer to your secret question is nope...so sad, I know you were dying to know. I'll keep you posted. :) Miss you!

Mer said...

Aww, I love the new pictures! The new family pic., in your header, totally fits your family and captures your personalities. Love it!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Those are so neat! I love the candid ones and the funny picture of Carter and of course that one of Gage is absolutely stunning...blue eyes.
You are such a fun family and that last one really shows. Fun.fun...

Whitney said...

I agree. candids are my favorite pictures. I absolutely LOVE the last picture.

Tiffany said...

They look fantastic! So glad to see a few more. very exciting!Your neighborhood looks gorgeous. If you can't have AZ, I guess that'll have to do! Miss you giys!

Melissa said...

Love the last photo... candids are the best (as long as no one is picking their nose).

Camilla said...

Maybe the cutest family Ever!