Thursday, July 31, 2008
Dumb and Dumber
I get home from book club last night and Carter is walking around the house with a frozen can of orange juice and Gage has a ziploc bag of frozen hamburger meat in tow. "What in the world do they have those for?" I asked. Jared then explained to me that while they were making cookies Carter accidently bumped the cookie sheet and burned his hand. He had given him a can of OJ from the freezer to help it feel better. Well, of course Gage wanted to have a can of OJ too. Jared tried to explain to him that Carter got to hold the orange juice because he burned his hand on the cookie sheet... so what did Gage do?? He went over and grabbed the cookie sheet and of course started screaming because he now had burned his hand as well. Sheesh! There was no more OJ so Gage got a slab of beef! (I'm not sure why the ice cubes in the freezer weren't put to use!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lovely... the true power of example.
hahahahahahahahaha
I'm sorry. But that's funny. I sure miss those boys!!!
Nicole you will never beleive this. I was walking into church on Sunday and who do I see sitting across from me. YOUR MOM and BROTHER!!!! I screamed right in the chapel. Your Aunt ? Simmons is in my ward. How crazy is that? I about mauled your mother and your Uncle looked at me like I was some crazy women but I didn't care. I got to hug a "mom" from you youth. We talked for awhile and reconnected it was awsome. Now if I could only see you show up in my ward...... Tell Natasha Congratulations on the up coming wedding. How exciting for her. How are feeling with the whole prego thing? Just thought I would share my good news. Love the story by the way. Sounds like something my kids would do.
Oh my gosh! Poor guys. The food is such a boy thing. Oh course ice cubes would have worked but Im sure the boys liked the food instead.
OH POOR THINGS! If it were my son I probably wouldn't feel as much sympathy. Poor little guys.
PS I voted for a girl. :o)
That shouldn't be funny but it really is! What cute boys!
Post a Comment