Hope you all have a frightfully fun Halloween!! While in AZ we were able to attend the annual Rick and Ashlee Mangum Halloween Party; it's always great fun with food, homemade rootbeer, bobbing for apples, donut on a string, the bounce house and Carter and Gage's ultimate favorite... a pinata! It's always a fabulous time with family and friends and it gives the grown ups an excuse to find a costume (some years we are more creative than others.) My boys have had so much fun at these parties celebrating Halloween with their cousins, such an awesome tradition... The kids are always so stinkin' cute! It was great to be able to be there this year! Thanks Rick and Ash for a fantastic time!








Just for fun I thought I would post a few pictures from Halloweens Past!
2007:
Tinkerbell, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Peter Pan

2006:

2005:


2004:
Have to brag that I made this costume... and the bear the Gage wore in 2006... it's the same costume Carter wore his first Halloween, I don't have any pictures of Carter in it handy as that was before the Robbins family went digital. Somehow I haven't found time to make many costumes since... oh well!
Hope you all have a Halloween full of Tricks and Treats!!!
5 comments:
What a fun time!!!! So cute.
What a cute pair they make!
Fun halloween costumes! Your boys are too cute. I totally understand about the candy thing. I love how people are starting to give out other things besides candy. I have to hide it- especially from Alli. She loves candy! Hope you had a fun halloween :)
Nicole - so sorry we didn't get to see you! The wedding pics are great, I'm so happy for your sister and how fun Jared flew in for the day. Hope you had a great time and don't freeze this winter!
Cute costumes, that's cool that you and Jared dress up too. My favorite arebthe peter pan costumes.
Post a Comment