We flew from Milwaukee to Atlanta to Phoenix (the price you pay when shopping for the cheapest ticket) Once the excitement of being up in the air wore off, we were able to find some cheap entertainment:

Arizona was perfect! The weather was still hot when we first got there. When we walked outside of the airport Carter got a gust of hot Phoenix air in his face, his reaction was priceless... he grabbed his face, screamed "HOT!!" and turned back toward the airport doors! Fortunately for us it cooled down after that first hot night.
While we were gone Milwaukee cooled down A LOT! It is fun to be back to all of the changing leaves, and the sound of them crunching under my feet as we walk Carter to school... it is gorgeous! We broke out the beanies, scarves and gloves yesterday. Since we found out that we would be moving here Carter has talked and talked about how excited he is for the snow... this morning as he was getting ready for school in our 57 degree home he declared, "I'm not excited for the snow anymore, it's just to cold!" (and it hasn't even snowed yet!) I am hoping we will find a way to stay warm this winter.
8 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun time: I've been waiting to hear about your trip! Wish we had been there to see you...miss you guys!
looks like the plane ride was fun. My kids are dying to go on one. Maybe someday. We need your new address Val and Doug
I'm so glad you got to be home and see your Sister's wedding. What fun! I'm looking forward to the cooler weather coming our way this weekend. 60 sounds so refreshing. This will be a memorable winter indeed for the Robbins Family.
You are such a good example of hanging in there with your husbands busy rotations. I hope I can be that good when we get there.
Mindi
I was beginning to wonder where you had gone off to. So glad you had such a great time. Great clip!
Fun stuff. It's always great to see family. On my walk this evening I also absolutely loved the crunching and rustling of the leaves. This fall has been one of our very best with all the warm days and the loveliness of the autumn colors. Keep up the good work of raising those boys.
Wonderful posts! I am so glad you got to spend time with family--especially to be there when your youngest sister was married! How wonderful! It was fun seeing lots of pictures. You look great and your boys are darling!
I just have to say, if you were to ever have twins, you would be awesome at it! I would know! :)
I am so glad the wedding went well. I love the barf bag puppets. Betcha wish you had those a few days later...
Post a Comment