
Gage has become a witty little dude lately... Just a few of the latest and greatest:
Dad: Gage, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Gage: Hmm, a missionary.
Dad: What do missionaries do?
Gage: You could tell he had his thinking cap on and then all of a sudden the light bulb came on: Eat Dinner!!
As soon as Gage found out that there was a baby in mommy's tummy, Gage has had a baby in his tummy. He even started praying for the baby in his tummy. Well, I think that he must have decided that having a puppy would be way cooler than having a baby because he now has a puppy in his tummy! (and yes, he prays for it too).
And yet another great one:
Gage, randomly out of nowhere: I have a mommy and a daddy.
Mom: You're right, you must be the luckiest boy in the whole world
Gage: No
Mom: You're not?
Gage: No. I'm not.
Mom: Well, then who is the luckiest boy in the whole world?
Gage: Carter.
Mom: Why is Carter the luckiest boy in the whole world?
Gage (with a little smirk): Because he has a Gagers!
Gotta Love Him!!
Dad: Gage, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Gage: Hmm, a missionary.
Dad: What do missionaries do?
Gage: You could tell he had his thinking cap on and then all of a sudden the light bulb came on: Eat Dinner!!
As soon as Gage found out that there was a baby in mommy's tummy, Gage has had a baby in his tummy. He even started praying for the baby in his tummy. Well, I think that he must have decided that having a puppy would be way cooler than having a baby because he now has a puppy in his tummy! (and yes, he prays for it too).
And yet another great one:
Gage, randomly out of nowhere: I have a mommy and a daddy.
Mom: You're right, you must be the luckiest boy in the whole world
Gage: No
Mom: You're not?
Gage: No. I'm not.
Mom: Well, then who is the luckiest boy in the whole world?
Gage: Carter.
Mom: Why is Carter the luckiest boy in the whole world?
Gage (with a little smirk): Because he has a Gagers!
Gotta Love Him!!
15 comments:
When I was pregnant with Emily, Melissa had a baby in her stomach as well--a baby turtle--where do they come up with these things!!! Cute boys you have!!
When I was pregnant with Emily, Melissa had a baby in her stomach as well--a baby turtle--where do they come up with these things!!! Cute boys you have!!
So neat that you have recorded those cute sayings. He definately has a vibrant and wonderful personality. Of course, he gets it from his awesome parents and big brother. What a cutie!
Hope your pregnancy is going well.
Too cute!
So cute, and I love that you are writing these things down. You think you will never forget them, but you do, and they are too precious to lose. Good luck with all the boys.
What a CUTIE!!! Can't wait to see him (and you... and Carter...)
Funny. I love the missionaries eating dinner. Smart boy!
He's very witty!
Love that Gagers! Let us know when the puppy arrives! :)
I absolutely LOVE Gages sayings!!! What a cutie pie!
Congratulations on number 3 - I'm guessing it is gonna be a girl!
Tell Jared Happy late birthday. I went to High school with him and have always thought he and his family are just the greatest.
your kids are so cute and I am glad you are not finding out what #3 will be. We are also due in january and I am so excited not knowing what it is.
Misty
What a cute little guy! I hope the pregnancy is going well!
LOL! That's good!
I miss you all and i think gage is so cute and smart. I wish you guys still lived in arizona.
Hey guys! Victor wanted me to ask when your next trip to the big city of Malad was going be? Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment