Last Monday was Jared's 30th Birthday! I ReAlLy wanted to do something BIG for the big 30 but Jared opted for small and quaint and it is his birthday after all. We had a little party with our little fam, Carter was in charge of the decorations and Gage and I cooked dinner and made Daddy's favorite German Chocolate Cake (I absolutely hate the stuff, so the ONLY time he gets it is on his b-day). It was simple but great to have Jared home for an evening. The boys were way more excited than anyone else, they were so giddy and running around the house all afternoon waiting for Daddy to come home. Jared had Tuesday off so I got a sitter for Gage and we enjoyed lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and did a little shopping at the mall... Jared's favorite pass time... it's not so bad when you're spending your birthday money.
It's hard to believe Jared is 30... that always seemed so old when I was young but now it seems very, very young. Come on, he doesn't even have a real job yet! :o) He is such a great man and I am blessed to have him in my life. He is the best dad I could dream of for our boys and he is oh so patient with me! Happy Birthday babe, I look forward to spending the next 30 by your side!!

6 comments:
SOOOOO ecited for you and baby boy #3!!!I haven't blogged for a bit and I was so thrilled to catch up on what you guys are up to. When the heck did Gage gets so big??? He is so adorable and seriously looks so big! I can only imagine the questions Carter will ask his teacher! What a smart little cookie! Also so glad Jared got to spend the day with you guys on his b-day. I bet that time with hubby/daddy is precious these days!You look awesome by the way!
Holy crap! Are we 30 this year?!?!? I must be in denial! Happy Birthday! We hope you had a good one!
Holy Crap is right!!! How did 30 sneek up so fast? What a cute family you have - It was so fun reading your blog!
I love how you are already planning to leave him at age 60. Only the next 30 by his side??.....tick tock Jared!
Jared Happy Birthday! I blog hopping and came across yours. I am Maladite that went to school with Jared. It is so great to see your cute family. Hilarie
The comments made by Gage were so fun and cute! Hope you're doing well in Wisconsin! Bet it's getting chilly there now, right? We're finally in Missouri. Lee is "in-processing" so he won't start doing eye exams for about another week or so. Our house on base is pretty big--7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. It's been fun!
Post a Comment