Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sister Sister

Natasha came to Brewtown to visit!!!! We were so excited to have her come! I love it when family visits--it keeps me from feeling homesick for AZ. Natasha got to meet Cam and we played and played. From baseball to waterparks to museums and the zoo we were able to show her the sights and have fun checking off some things on our list of to do's before we leave Milwaukee.

The Brewers game was an exciting one, they beat the Reds 9-3. I love high scoring baseball games, they keep me entertained. This was Cam's first baseball game... I'm not so sure he's a big fan yet. Carter is finally at an age where he really likes to sit and watch the game. Gage kept himself (and the rest of us) entertained by just being a goof ball... until he got himself stuck in the stadium chairs!

Learning the ins and outs of baseball


Cam's first baseball game!


We took Tasha and the boys to the Harley Davidson Museum on one of Jared's days off. We hadn't been there and I thought it might be a bit over the top for the boys but they were in motorcycle heaven! There was a scavenger hunt for them to find certain motorcycles throughout the museum and at the end of the museum there were a bunch of hogs to climb all over... everyone's favorite part! It was interesting to learn about the history of Harley Davidson. Their motorcycles used to be used all over, in racing, the police force, by mail carriers, in the military etc. The museum was very well put together with a motorcycle from every year of production including the very first one.
With the 1st Harley Davidson. Check out the Biker in the background... I was so tempted to ask him for a ride on his hog.


Harley Nerds!
(I didn't know Harley Davidson made scooters)
Tough Guy!!

Biker chics


Speedster!
Sportin' the sweet tattoo he got for finishing the scavenger hunt


We have come to love the indoor waterparks here... they take the edge off of the looong winter. At least we can pretend it's summer for a day.

We made it to the Zoo for the first time this Spring and it did not disappoint... I LOVE the Milwaukee Zoo. Most of the animals were back outside from their loooong winter indoors. We took Tasha to see the hippos. She has been afraid of hippos ever since she was a little girl, I think she used to have nightmares about them. This was her first encounter with a real hippo, it was great!
Doesn't she look terrified?


Love ya Tash! It was a great week with lots of playing and lots of laughs. Thanks for coming to visit... don't forget to bring Clint with you next time... per Gage's request!

8 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

What a blast! you sure packed in the fun. I loved all the pictures. I didn't think you and Tasha looked that much a like but in these pics you do, cute sisters!

Julie said...

Sisters really are the BEST!! Looks like you had a great time.

Jacqui said...

Clint?? Bring Jacqui too!!!

Natasha said...

It was such a fun trip and it was great to see all of you! It had been way too long. We took some great pictures to show all the fun we had. It really was a blast. Clint and I will for sure have to come to Detroit sometime for another fun time! Love you guys, thanks for a great trip

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am so glad your sister could come and visit! I LOVE having sisters! You sure treat your guests right! I need to follow your example better! Thanks for the fun pictures.

Jacqui said...

Michigan?! We will definitely have to come visit then! That's where Josh went on his Mission, so he is dying to go back!

Janet said...

Natasha said she had a good time. Love all the pics. I love Cam's huge smile, too cute. And Gager's tat pic-priceless! I thought you were also going to announce Tasha's news, because you know she's not going to be blogging any time soon.

And yes I am planning on going to Prescott for the fourth. You WILL be doing the boot race. I need to make sure there's at least one person running that I know I can beat... just joshin. I can't wait to see you guys. Tell the boys I will take them to do whatever they want!

Al said...

A motorcycle museum?!?!? Shhhhh!!! Don’t tell Victor he would be so jealous! Looks like you guys had some fun! And Nicole, are you sure you just had a kid? You look fantastic!