Friday, May 15, 2009

Super Woody to the Rescue...


I love this kid!! The other day he was out in the yard playing in this incredible ensemble. When it was time to head to Costco he insisted on wearing the cape, the boots AND the goggles. {pick your battles} Everyone got a kick out of Gage... and he was soaking in the extra attention. I can't tell you how many people asked him if he could jump over buildings... He looked at them like they were crazy and said NO! I do have to admit that his running up and down the aisles, superman cape flapping behind him, yelling, "Super Woody to the rescue!" was pretty entertaining.

12 comments:

The Mills Family said...

that is really cute...it is so true you have to pick your battles..Chloe thinks she does a good job choosing outfits for school...if she only knew

Natasha said...

That's the picture I've been waiting for!!! It's even better than I imagined! He's really just too cute for his own good... You're in trouble girl! I love that little Goobs, give him a big kiss for me! I miss you all so much!

Janet said...

Get out of town! (oh wait, you are) This kid is insanely too cute! I didn't read the title at first and I just saw the goggles and cape and thought that he was aqua boy (remember my aqua girl at Carters party?). Anyways, I love that you let him wear that out. If I saw a kid like that in the store I would probably steal him, well no, I would admire him. Anyways I love him. Keep the cute stories coming.

{autie} said...

So cute..I love the blue!!! Wish I'd made mine blue instead of red! He looks soo cute!

Laura said...

So Awesome!

The Payne family said...

I love when kids dress like this in public it truly is entertaining for just about everyone involved! What a character!

Laura said...

Hey just saw your comment on the wrestling pics...Hunter is four he turns five in June this is his second year wrestling last year he wasnt quite as into it! Jake coaches at the Chino Middle school so Hunter has been wrestling for a while but only the last to years old enough to go to matches...he is loving it now! I missed this meet (thanks Owen!) but he is so fun to watch your boys will be great! Jared and Jake agree on starting them early...in order to do that Jake had to coach! :)

teamBoo said...

i love this age! Sheamus hasn't worn real clothes in like a year. I'm not kidding.

at church he carries his costume of that day like a security blanket.

P.S. yes you are crazy for living in Wisconsin. I choose heat over blistering cold. but just barely.

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Gosh, that is hilarious. He is so stinkin' cute though, he could pull of any ensamble.

wilfordfamily2003 said...

I can picture is all. Loving it. He and Chase would really get a long well, accept Chase would be a cowboy getting bucked off imaginary bulls and jumping over gates. What energetic boys we have. How do you do it with 3???

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. You are a good mom to indulge him! I'll admit, my girls have worn a princess dress or two around town. I'm amazed that they aren't self conscious at all about it. I love that.

Melissa said...

That is too funny!! Davis and him would get along great. We jokingly call him batcow (Cowboy boots and batman mask combo- which he always has on).