Monday, June 8, 2009

8 Years...


Jared and I have been married for 8 blissful years. It has been quite an adventure. What are we going to celebrate you ask??? We are going to stay home and take care of Gagers who was just diagnosed with swine flu today... Happy Anniversary to us!!! But that wonderful husband of mine was the one cleaning the throw up off the floor and rocking our little guy to sleep in the night. Jare- you are an amazing husband, thanks for your hard work and dedication and for making our little family your top priority. You have made the last 8 years fun and exciting, I wouldn't change it for the world! Happy Anniversary. I love you!!

18 comments:

The Payne family said...

Well Happy Anniversary even if it's not an exciting one. And Swine Flu? Wow, that's pretty crazy. Is he doing ok?

Julie said...

Isn't that just how it goes being a parent? Congratulations on 8 wonderful years--here's wishing you many, more!!!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Really 8 years? Thats crazy! Swine flu? So scary hope he recovers QUICK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you guys are getting old:) You need to do a post on how you met, cause... I don't know. Isn't it amazing to think of where you were 8 years ago (especially when that puts many years of school behind you). And, Yikes, swine flu?! Hope the little guys okay and recovers soon.

Tiffany said...

You guys are just kids in these pictures! Who gets married that young? I was only 23 8 years ago wasn't I so that makes you a baby! Ok- I just had to say that so I didn't feel so old- my little sister has been married for 8 years. You guys are a pretty amazing couple. I am so sorry about Gage and you are in my prayers- especially Cam. I guess at times like this you are happy that his is a fat happy healthy baby. What if he was skinny and sickly like my kids!

***LIZ*** said...

Congrats on 8 years! You've got a lot to show for it, your boys are so handsome. I hope no one else gets the swine flu and that he gets better soon.

Whitney said...

woohoo for you two!! swine flu? poor poor gage.

Janet said...

First of all poor Gagers! You will never forget your 8th anniversary, that's for sure. Second, has it really been 8 years?! It seems like yesterday that I was dancing with the cutest little 16 year old. I remember 4 letters from that reception.... C-O-L-E! But really congrats and I hope nobody else catches it. Tell Gage I love him and miss him, as well as the rest of the fam.

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhhh!!!! I can't believe it's been eight years already! CRAZY. Side note, about the laughing video, she scratched him and he started saying owwwww....she apparently loved it and he got sillier by the moment. It's pretty funny what things will make your kids laugh.

Heather said...

WOW, congratulations!! I remember your wedding, you were beautiful and Jared so handsome and yes, you were just kids. Wait I was even younger. Hmmmmmmm. Take care of Gage and here's to 8 more. Anthony and I are celebraing 11 years in a month, how crazy is that?

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

thats crazy to think 8 years that you have been togehter way exciting! Hows gage feeling is he doing okay hoe are carter and camden or they doing okay. Well you guys will be in our prayers hope gagers feels better soon and hope your whole family recovers soon to since unfortunatley sickness impacts the whole family wish you all the best take care

The Mills Family said...

congrats on 8 years...I hope Gage gets better quickly

Lindsey Simon said...

Poor little man! I hope he gets better soon. Happy anniversary! Doesnt 8 years go by so fast?

Al said...

Happy Anniversary! Jared, Vic says you look super young in your pictures.
I have to look at all of the germs I am sure Vic brings home to us from work as building our immune systems. :) Hope Gage feels better soon and doesn't share it with his brothers!

Lisha said...

Happy Anniversary! You two make a great couple. That's so sad for Gage. I hope he feels better soon.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

You guys still look the same! We've only got 6 years under our belt. How do you think Gage got swine flu? Scary!~

Camilla said...

Oh my goodness....to both 8 years, that seems like forever, and also Swine Flu! Have you all gotten it now? I'm terrified of the swine flu? Do you know where he got it? Scary!!

Ang said...

Wow. Swine flu! I'm so happy to hear that he's doing better... poor little guy. Congrats to you for 8 years!! We're going to be seven in August! Time flies when you're having fun... and really busy!