that is really cute
What a cute gift idea for Dad! Sounds like your boys have a good one!
Too cute Nicole. You're so creative. I'm sure Jared loved it. Sorry I missed you yesterday. Expect a phone call from me tomorrow morning. Love ya.
Cute pics. I just read about the swine flu - that is crazy and I'm sorry! So glad that no one else got it! Happy Anniversary!
I loved that! Your boys are very creative and great at drawing pictures. What a fun idea. :)
Soooooooooooooo cute!!
This is so darling, I just love the pictures and what the boys said, how sweet! (I love the chess comment!) Happy Anniversary and I'm glad that Gage is recovered. Hope everything else is well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is really cute
What a cute gift idea for Dad! Sounds like your boys have a good one!
Too cute Nicole. You're so creative. I'm sure Jared loved it. Sorry I missed you yesterday. Expect a phone call from me tomorrow morning. Love ya.
Cute pics. I just read about the swine flu - that is crazy and I'm sorry! So glad that no one else got it! Happy Anniversary!
I loved that! Your boys are very creative and great at drawing pictures. What a fun idea. :)
Soooooooooooooo cute!!
This is so darling, I just love the pictures and what the boys said, how sweet! (I love the chess comment!) Happy Anniversary and I'm glad that Gage is recovered. Hope everything else is well.
Post a Comment