Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Gift

I can finally share the advent calendar that I made this year.  I made one for me and one for my sister for Christmas so I had to keep it hush hush until she got hers.  It's based off of the one from PBK and I got some pointers from my super crafty friend Autie who made one last year.  It was lots of fun getting together with some girlfriends to make.  By the time I finished I was thinking it would have been worth every penny (plus some) to buy one from pottery barn but now that I'm done all is well in the world again and I have a super fun advent calendar and some great memories to go with it!


5 comments:

Julie said...

Holy Smokes! I can't believe you made TWO of these!! They are really amazing. So fun to see what you guys did for Christmas. Happy 2011!

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

those are adorable Nicole.

jeavin blog said...

I love it! Maybe I'll steal your idea sometime...

Your family is so cute! We should all really get together again soon.

{autie} said...

LOVE IT!
You did amazing!
glad it's over...:)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is a great advent calendar! Love it!!! You did a fantastic job!