And I love that you sang "Happy Birthday to Me" all day long today :)
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Three!
I can't believe my baby is three. {sigh} Time really does fly. Happy Birthday Cam! You are the sweetest three year old out there. I love that you love to cuddle, that you tell me you love me 100 times a day. and that you say, "I love you bigger than an elephant," or "I love you to the moon!" I love it when you give me a big bear hug around my neck and say, "I want to hold your head." I love your dimples. I love that you are so determined and such a hard worker, you're my big boy helper. I love that you are talking so much more and can tell me what you want and how you feel, even when it's, "I want to punch you in the face." I love the way you idolize your big brothers and want to be like them. I love to hear the pitter-patter of your little feet as they run across the hard wood floors almost every single night as you sneak out of bed and run to the kitchen to sneak a string cheese out of the fridge. You make me smile every day! I wish you could stay small forever! Thank you for being my best friend... even if it is just for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Such a cute and sweet post! I loved it and I'm so glad you're blogging again!
Cute photos! Happy birthday to Cameron! Elden turns three in March...so weird!
Post a Comment