I Heart Faces has a monthly photo challenge and when I saw that the theme was "summer fun" I immediately thought of this photo. When I think of Michigan summers I think of our trips to Sleeping Bear Dunes and Lake Michigan. This was an especially fun trip with cousins, we're going to miss these kids!
While I'm still a novice when it comes to photography this picture makes me smile, so what the heck. If nothing else, it's a fun photo worth sharing.
Happy Summer!
8 comments:
Love this!!
HAHAHAHA!!!! This is SO cute,and comical at the same time! Great job!
This is way too adorable!
I love it! I'm totally going to recreate this this summer with my daughter and her cousins! Great shot!
Great Capture! I tried to talk my kids and nieces and nephews into a shot like this a few months back with no success :)
Super fun photo!
I love Lake Michigan, too. :)
This is so completely darling, great job!
I love how it looks like the little guy buried them all!! Such a fun photo.
Post a Comment