One of our favorite things to do in the summer is to spend the evening at the lake. I love sitting out on the canoe with my family as the sun starts to go down and the sky turns a beautiful shade of pink and orange. We found a lake just 15 minutes from our house but weren't sure if you could canoe there so we opted for an evening of swimming and hot dog grilling so we could check it out before loading up the canoe. It was a fun evening with dad who needed a little break from studying for board exams and a much needed break from unpacking the house for the rest of us. I love being outside!
 |
| The boys attempted a sand castle but baby Godzilla got the best of them. |
 |
| I'm not sure I would want to see what's beneath the surface of the lake. Ignorance is bliss, right? |
 |
| Mischief is a brewing! |
1 comment:
Love it! Cooper just saw the last picture of you and he says, "Hers haves gummy bears!" You made quite the impression!!
Post a Comment