Saturday, July 19, 2008

Slip n' Slidin' with Daddy

I came across these pictures from May and thought I would post them. I missed a whole month of blogging when we were traveling and getting ready to move and found some pictures I wanted to post. Jared and the boys whipped out the slip 'n slide while I was out running errands one day. Jared called and told me to come home quick because I was missing out on ALL the fun. Sorry guys but someones got to get stuff done! Although I missed slip n' sliding with the boys I managed to get home in time to take some pics. I wasn't too upset about it... while slip n' slide was a blast as a kid I find it somewhat painful these days! While looking at these pictures I was thinking about how much I miss our big fenced in backyard but at the same time I was laughing at our pathetic area we called "grass".

2 comments:

teamBoo said...

So, like you, your boys can also stick their whole fists in their mouths? (At least the one who is about to eat the slip in slide in that one picture ;)

I meant to write you a long time ago when i saw you on andrea's blog, but she has like 6 thousand friends so i forgot where i saw you. Its always good to find a familiar face. Cute little boys!!!

Nicole said...

Believe it or not Carolyn I think that Gage's mouth might be even bigger than mine!