Sunday, November 2, 2008

And then some RAndOMnesS...

The rest of our time in Arizona was spent enjoying time with family! My boys have really missed being close to their cousins, Grandma and Grandpa, aunts and uncles and my cousins (their adopted aunts). Some random fun pictures to fill in the blanks...
Reading stories with Grandpa... well at least that's how it started, Gage didn't last very long.


One of my boys favorite things to do is to make cookies with my cousins, they absolutely love it. (This is Gage with my cousin Heidi.) I think the thing they love the most about it is eating the cookie dough (that's my favorite part too!) Well this time I think they might have over done it! At about 3 am that night I awoke to the sound of Carter gagging and then vomiting all over his sleeping bag... I finally get back into bed after getting everything cleaned up (by the way there's nothing worse than cleaning up vomit when you're pregnant) when Gage gets up and starts to climb into bed with me and then proceeds to throw up all over my bed!!! We have instituted a NO Cookie Dough rule at our house!!!!



Swimming outside in October... only in AZ!!



Okay so the water was a bit chilly... Carter jumped in off the diving board and then decided that maybe it was a little bit too cold! I think the water was like 68 degrees... Gage didn't seem to mind!

4 of the 5 two year old cousins playing at Grandma's house... Mom I thought you said you weren't going to have them all over when they were two?!?


Carter was absolutely hysterical driving the Jeep... he was completely wreckless! He had us laughing the whole time... wish I would have had my video camera!!

Crafting with Grandma... the boys had a blast making these night shirts!

I think Carter and Gage slept in them for at least 4 nights straight before I was able to convince them we needed to wash them before they wore them again!

Gage isn't even 3 yet and he had his first cavities! I have failed as a mother!!!!! He is definitely my little sugar fiend... we will definitely be putting an end to that! This is a picture of him trying desperately to smile while still numb. He was so funny when the numbness started to wear off... he starting scraping his mouth and was crying that "it won't come off!!"

9 comments:

Mer said...

Cute,cute,cute boys! Aww, I envy the swimming in Oct. You're right only in AZ. Hey, sorry I haven't commented in a while. Things have been pretty hectic here. I work for a home security system company, APX alarm. I basically am in the customer care dept. Pretty easy, help customers with billing, easy technical questions. I like it, they're really flexible. So, yeah work has been really time consuming. What about you? How is the pregnancy going? You are such a cute pregnant woman! Hot Momma!! Okay, well it was good hearing from you. Miss you! Love ya, Mer :o)

Julie said...

How fun to read your Halloween posts!! Times spent home with family really are priceless. Your boys are so darn cute. Looks like Rick and Ashlee really now how to throw a fun party! Those memories will last forever.

Kimberly said...

You're like a blogging maniac! I am impressed you've been able to post all about your vacation so quickly. Looks like a great time! Great pictures!

Janet said...

Aaah.... what fun we all had. Miss you guys already! Did I really have my mouth open the whole time we were swimming? Carter's face is priceless. Love you guys!

Claudine Cable said...

Thanks for the great posts all about your trip home to Arizona. It almost felt like we were there. You guys really do fun stuff.

Heather said...

So much fun. sorry I never made it down there while you were in town. Getting ready to move to NV had comsumed our every thought and check book.

Becca and fam said...

Hey Nicole, I can't find the link for the photographer you used from Gilbert. Can you send me the link?
Thanks!

Al said...

thanks man. yea we need you on our turkey bowl team. it's awesome

Jenson Family said...

Nicole, it is time to start writing a book. You are halarious. I can't believe your cookie dough episode. I LOVE IT! Every mother across America has to smile at that one.