Here are some fun projects I've done in the last little while. I'm not usually a very creative person but I can copy someone elses great ideas. The first one is a nursing cover aka "hooter hider." Some friends and I got together to sew these one morning... it was a lot of fun and I guess now I can nurse in style... not that I'm nursing right now... when the baby comes. (The thought of nursing my almost 3 year old is seriously disturbing to me so I wanted to clear up any confusion that may have occured!!)
Okay so maybe it looks more like an apron, but hey maybe once I'm done nursing I can add some apron strings and get some more use out of it. Mostly I love the fabric, Amy Butler is amazing.This is an apron that my sister-in-law, Nic, helped me make. She is amazing and whips up all sorts of fun stuff. While I was in AZ I went to her house one afternoon and we made this. I LoVe it!! Thanks again Nic!
I stole this idea from my friend Autie. She did the same thing with the word "Give." Carter informed me that we didn't have any Thanksgiving decorations, so I made this a couple of days ago. It was a fun little project to do in the evening while Jared was on-call.
4 comments:
Sooo cute good job!!
L-O-V-E it!! You did awesome!
I've been waiting for a new post from you! Love Gage's undies!
Cute projects. Yeah, the really scary thing is that nursing your three year old is not weird to all people. I could never...
I love the apron!
Post a Comment