Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zoo Pals

The Zoo has always been a favorite place for my kiddos (probably because I take them there all the time... I LoVe the Zoo). While in AZ we meandered over to the Phoenix Zoo with my sister, Tiffany, and cousin, Kirsten. We also met up with some friends there. Always a lot of fun!! It was so fun to see Lisa and Rylee and to be reaqauinted with Little Tyse who was born right before we moved out here. Gage was especially excited to see his friend Rylee and get to play with her on a couple of occasions. Wish we weren't so far away!

Checkin' out the zebra behinds... they also had two baby zebras that were so cute, but you can't see them because my children have unusually large heads.

Carter and Gage with my cousin Kirsten


Gage and Rylee, best buds! He was sooo ExCIteD to see her.

Rylee, Lisa, Tyse, Carter, Nicole and Gage


We also went to the Prescott Zoo with Grandma and some cousins. It's a little podunk zoo but an hours worth of fun nonetheless (plus you don't have to contend with other people). My boys particularly like the spider and reptile exhibits and this time the bear was a favorite. The zoo keepers went in and hid the bears dinner and then we got to watch him search for it, the kids got a real kick out of it. Things were great except for the explosive diarrhea Gage experienced in which I had all of one wipe with which to clean it up... what is it with this kid and having diarrhea when we're out and about?!?

Grandma with 5 of her little monkeys!

Carter with his cousin Camille

I thought this tree was a lot of fun and would make for a great photo op... well after multiple attemps and still none with all of us smiling I decided to post the most comical one!

No comments: