Imagine a seven and a half month pregnant woman on ice skates, keeping in mind the compromised balance when you are pregnant... to that picture add a 5 year old who has never been ice skating, on ice skates... now add a 2 year old on ice skates (and no he has never been ice skating either)! Now imagine all of the laughs the other ice skaters and observers had as they watched our little trio make our way around the rink. Okay so Jared was there with us too, he just was just a lot more proficient then the rest of us (do you really think I would go ice skating at an outdoor rink when it was 17 degrees out without some coersion?) All I can say is that I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time... we had a great time!

10 comments:
The labor nurse in me is just SOOOO thrilled not to see any pictures of Mommy Robbins on the ground!!!
Don't worry Diana, as much as I wanted to zoom around the rink I was very careful and stayed with the boys -- right by the railing.
You guys are too funny!! It looks like you the boys were having a blast. I miss you and your fam so much. Can't wait to come see you guys!
Seven and half months pregnant on ice skates? You are one brave woman...or maybe a little crazy.
What a fun adventure! You guys always take such great pictures.
you guys are sooo fun!
You are a WAY BRAVE PREGNANT MOMMY!
I'm so glad you survived the evening and the cold. What a memorable experience. You guys are so spunky and fun. I love it!
Ice skating would be so fun! I don't know if they have that around here...it's not as cold as in Wisconsin. Looks like you all had a great time!
You are a brave woman! Stay warm and have a good Christmas!
Love,
Abby
http://kandawidmier.blogspot.com/
That looks like so much fun! You are super brave!!! Those memories are what make such great holidays!!!
Hi Nicole...er, Sister Robbins...! My mom just barely sent me your blog, and I just had to say hello! You and your family look wonderful. Thanks for everything you did for me as a youth. I hope if/when I have a YWs calling, I can make as big of an impact as you did. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment