Happy Birthday Big Guy!!
My little C-Monster is not so little anymore. Carter turned six today, they grow up way too fast! He is such a fun kid to be around and is a great companion. He is very contemplative and is always thinking. He loves learning. He is very active and is always moving... (I'm not sure he knows how to sit still.) He loves to express his creative side and has quite an artistic flair. He is a big helper and absolutely adores his little brothers, he would do anything for them. He has a great sense of humor and keeps us laughing. His smile brightens a room... after all it is an award winning smile! We love you Carter... Happy Birthday!!
3 comments:
Do you know how much I love him. I still remember when you and Jared came over and said that you were pregnant and I asked if I could be his Aunt. Do you realize that this is the first birthday of his I've missed?
It is funny thinking about when I met you and our kids were only 2!!! Was it THAT long ago? Your cupcakes were AWESOME!!! SOOOOOO FUN! Great job! I am glad his classmates liked them--they had better! Isn't it weird too how you have a "big" family--FIVE!!!, but it still seems quiet without siblings and cousins and grandparents around for celebrations like birthdays and holidays. Have a good week!
It's been so fun to watch Carter grown along with Connor, even if they won't ever remember that they played when they were little. He is such a smart and good looking little lad!
Post a Comment