Our little Gagers is three!! He is such an expressive little personality! He is so excitable and such a happy little guy but beware... when he is mad he is very, VERY mad. He LOVES being a big brother and has such a nurturing personality. He is such a little lovey with more than enough hugs and kisses to share. He keeps us laughing and has a smile that lights his eyes with a twinkle that I hope never dies. He's our little night owl and hates to go to bed... perhaps in an attempt to be able to spend a little extra one on one with daddy. He's been our kick back kid since day one, with such a laid back personality. Gage we love you to the moon and back! Happy Birthday Goob!!!

8 comments:
Wow - what cute kids. I do believe they have some Robbins in them for sure! I went to school with Jared you will have to tell him Misty said Hi. I just had a baby too and just wanted to congratulate you on your adorable new addition. Jared was such a great guy and you seem equally as great. Your little family is adorable. Maybe sometime when you are in Malad we will get to see you all. Misty (wakley) Marshal and Brex Martinsen
Gage really is great! Everyone that knows him loves him and all I can say is how can you not. He melts your heart with is great personality and adorable smile. Ah I miss him so much. Love you Gagers!
Three-year-olds are the best!! What a cutie.
Gage is such a cute little guy! Happy Birthday to him. Your robot cake was awesome!
Camden is so sweet too! Having three is crazy I know, but it sounds like you guys are doing good! What a cute family!
Oh man, I sure miss Gage! He was my little buddy when I was tending the boys. He was always such a sweetheart and so fun. I sure hope you guys get to move back closer!!
hope he has a fun birthday
How fun! I can't believe Gage is three!!!! Wow! Soon Camden will be one! Well, it will come fast for me anyway.
He really is such a cute little boy, I love the one with the cat. Happy Birthday Gage!
Post a Comment