Super cute! I love this!
Such a cute way to show his adorable expressions! His lips look exactly like Gage's to me. I cannot believe how huge he is...over 17 lbs. already? Lucky you to get to carry him around everywhere...your arms are going to be ripped! =)
I love this layout...you're amazing!
I my gosh this is so cute!!
That is too funny! It could be a real life poster for something. Are you submitting this to something fun?
ADORABLE! I love this!
How sweet and fun! I always love the photo's of your kids.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Super cute! I love this!
Such a cute way to show his adorable expressions! His lips look exactly like Gage's to me. I cannot believe how huge he is...over 17 lbs. already? Lucky you to get to carry him around everywhere...your arms are going to be ripped! =)
I love this layout...you're amazing!
I my gosh this is so cute!!
That is too funny! It could be a real life poster for something. Are you submitting this to something fun?
ADORABLE! I love this!
How sweet and fun! I always love the photo's of your kids.
Post a Comment