All your boys are handsome little guys, your Easter pictures are darling!
*PS- we grow out tomatoes upside down because it supposedly grows better fruit... we just made our own "topsy turvy" that they are selling all over the place!
Obviously A. Gage (the eye's give it away) B. Cam C. Carter (Carter has the biggest head!) I remember visiting you in the hospital and Tiff taking me to look at him through the nursery window and she pointed to him. I said, "the one with the HUGE head" and she said "Yep!" We both laughed.
Easy! I am wrig this before I even look at anyone elses guesses (because I am sure someone else got them right but I just want to show you how smart I am) A-Gage B- Cam C- Carter!
16 comments:
Here are my guesses: A--Cam,B--Gage, C--Carter. How did I do???
Ok here goes ;) a. Gage, b. right Cam and c. Carter.
How fun, I love putting my kids in the same outfits!
A- Carter, B- Gage, C- Cam ?????
I agree with Kimberly
A) Gage
B) Camden
C) Carter
All your boys are handsome little guys, your Easter pictures are darling!
*PS- we grow out tomatoes upside down because it supposedly grows better fruit... we just made our own "topsy turvy" that they are selling all over the place!
SO cute, I love putting Drew in Michael's old clothes, they all have such good memories attached. Okay, I am going to say A- Carter B- Cam C Gage
What cuties.
A--Gage B--Cam C--Carter
We love and miss you guys. It was fun to see you on Skype.
Aunt Joni
Obviously
A. Gage (the eye's give it away)
B. Cam
C. Carter (Carter has the biggest head!) I remember visiting you in the hospital and Tiff taking me to look at him through the nursery window and she pointed to him. I said, "the one with the HUGE head" and she said "Yep!" We both laughed.
Got any more brain busters!!
Easy! I am wrig this before I even look at anyone elses guesses (because I am sure someone else got them right but I just want to show you how smart I am) A-Gage B- Cam C- Carter!
A-Cam?
B-Gage?
C-Carter?
They are all beautiful!!
Gah! This is hard!! But here are my guesses:
A) Cam
B) Gage
C) Carter
A=Gage
B=Camden
C=Carter
EASY!!
a-cam
b-carter
c-gage
So are you going to us??????
It seems like the answers are all similar... I didn't cheat honest.
A.-Gage
B.-Camden
C.-Carter
I got them right! Although they look alike, they each have a very distinct look, I like the same outfit on each, that makes it fun!
Holy I otally mixed up Gage and Carter...I guessed:
A: Carter
B: Cam
C: Gage...oops!
Post a Comment