Last night Carter was being a pistol! This has become a common occurance at our house. In my frustration I murmured, "I am going to give you away." (I know mother of the year award, right?)
Carter's response, "You CAN'T give me away!"
His defiance made it that much more tempting. "Really, why not?"
"Because I'm sealed to you forever!" he exclaimed emphatically.
I couldn't help but laugh. I pulled him close, gave him a big hug and kiss, and told him he was absolutely right!
Go ahead and try to pull a fast one on that kid.
*in our church we believe that when you are married in one of our temples you are sealed together as a family for time and all eternity.
3 comments:
Mwa ha! What a little smart aleck. ;)
You are raising him well!!!
And how very lucky he is to have that blessing!!! P.S. I LOVE the picture of your cute little family in the canoe--how awesome!!!
Post a Comment