Monday, January 16, 2012

New Beginnings and a Happy New Year!

Last year was a bust when it came to blogging.  It makes me sad to look back at 2011 and realize that I didn't do a very good job at documenting it!  We did A LOT of fun stuff and I hope to go back and fill in the gaps, at least the big ones (like our 5600 mile road trip!).  Blogging became so overwhelming for me I had to let it go for a bit.  But, here's to new beginnings and better documentation of 2012!

We spent New Years Even in Utah with my sisters family.  We rang in the new year with our fellow Michiganders at 10:00 MST (which was midnight back home).  We had homemade party hats (my fave and only New Years Eve tradition), pans and spoons for banging, sparkling cider and egg nog.  The boys made a big fort out of the awesome fort kit Tiff made where they finally settled in for the night.  Here's to a fantastic 2012!!

Happy New Year!!  





3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Happy New Year Nicole! I am excited for your 4th baby! YAY! It will be fun to read about your past adventures.

jcrompton said...

Wow your kids have gotten so big. Such a cute family! Congrat on #4.

Claudine Cable said...

You do such fun things.