Yes I am slightly nuts... these are the cupcakes I made for Carter's Kindergarten class. They were a big hit! Believe it or not I even had fun making them...

And the much anticipated robot cake. Carter initially asked for a transformer cake... that really transformed! I wish I were that amazing! Ultimately we went for a robot. Don't look too close, I got tired toward the end and got a little sloppy but he still turned out alright...
It was crazy to have such a quiet birthday... we are used to lots of family to share our birthdays with (last year Carter had a family party and there were over 30 people there). Given the fact that we have a new baby I also opted to not have a party with friends this year. It was quiet but we had a good time... just the 5 of us!
Make a wish and BLOW!

I love how excited Gage was for Carter's birthday... maybe because he knows his is up next!
7 comments:
wow those cupcakes and robot cake are amazing!
u made those...? they r mazing
omg i miss watching ur boys :P
i love those cupcakes
Nicole, those cupcakes are ridiculous! And the robot cake is fab. You are seriously the bomb of a mom. I love how you can capture in a photo Gage's enthusiasm. So excited to be there for his! 10 days, can't wait!!!
Wow! I love them, I guess this new baby hasn't slowed you down at all, great job!
They turned out great! What frosting recipe to do you use? Oh that reminds me I need to type up recipes for the cook book... ooops!
Soooooo cute!!!! You are such a GREAT mom. Lucky boys!!!!
Post a Comment