Here are some recent pictures of baby Cam. He'll be 8 weeks on Tuesday, where has the time gone?!? We sure enjoy having this little guy around, he is such a good baby. He is the only one in this house that doesn't talk back! He gets more than his fair share of loves and kisses... although Gage has taken to abusing him as of late... yesterday he socked him one right in the stomach! It looks like Gage needs a little more one on one time this week! We wish we were closer to home so that we could share Camden with all of you!! He's getting big fast (not that he was ever that small)... I'm sure he's
at least 13 pounds by now, what a little chunker (he weighs in with all of the 4 and 5 month old babies at church). He is smiling a ton and has started "talking" to us - so much fun! I'm even surviving with 3 boys... as long as I don't try to go anywhere with them!!








12 comments:
He is so cute. I cant believe how big he is Id love to see him. Maybe one day. We love you all and miss you.
Wow...he is getting big. What a fun family!!
He is big! At 9mo. Max only weighed 17 lbs. How fun! I am sure that it won't be the only time Gage punches him in the stomach... it is amazing how they survive older siblings!
So handsome!! I think that not going anywhere is the secret... everything is under control until you try to leave the house.
I love the picture of him on your shoulder. You guys take such great pictures.
They grow up to fast! I love his little cheeks!
Holy moly! He's getting so big! His hair is still dark. I love that you took topless photos w/ his cute beanie. Gage is too much. I'm sure as soon as Cam's big enough he'll return the favor. I love the last pic how Gage is in his face. Too funny. Miss you guys!
Your boys are sooooo cute. I love the magnifying glass pictures. So funny. I don't know how Jared can do oncology. It breaks my heart.
I could just gobble him up! he is so dang cute.
SO SWEET! I love the pictures of you and him....too cute!
He is so so cute. Thank you for the encouragement you left on my blog. Life is sad right now.
He is so so cute. Thank you for the encouragement you left on my blog. Life is sad right now.
Post a Comment