I found some super cute sandals at Gap for Cam the man. I find it impossibly hard to find cute sandals for little boys with big fatty pads on the tops of their feet (meaning flip flops are out).
They turned out to be an amazing purchase because not only are they cute but they are also MAGIC! As soon as we put them on his feet he started doing THIS:
They transformed my "why walk when you can carry" baby into a little walking machine. I KNEW he had it in him but the lazy little son of a gun wouldn't do it. He wouldn't even try, which was the most frustrating thing. I would stand him up and he would immediately latch on to my legs like a little leech. He took his first steps April 3rd but hasn't done a whole lot of walking since UNTIL we got these magic shoes. Now he's all over the place. I better watch out because now that I don't have to lug my little heifer everywhere I may just end up with Relief Society arms!
Cam loves his new shoes, it's his new favorite word. He'll find them and bring them to me saying, "shoes, shoes." It's the cutest thing in the whole world!
3 comments:
I love it what a cutie! It is such a nice feeling when they can walk on their own! I am sure I will be looking forward to that even more with the twins :)
I need those.
I love the Relief Society arms bit. I need to shape mine up a little myself! That is awesome about the shoes. I need to get some for Elden!
Post a Comment