MUD PUDDLES!
On the way home from school the other day we decided to take full advantage of the puddles that spotted the sidewalk along our way. Gage found every single one on the way there. We took an alternate route on our way home and found some even bigger {muddier} puddles. All of the parents looked at me like I had lost my mind letting my boys indulge in such a thing. The truth was that I was this close to joining them. By the time we got home they were soaked from shoulder to toe. You can see in this last picture how much water made its way into the boots. Ah, simple pleasures!


5 comments:
I would like to dub you mother of the year. So fun. Love it!
Isn't that what being a kid is all about? I would have joined in- if I was on my way home and not 12mo. pregnant :) Are those pictures with your new camera?
What great memories!!!!!
You are the best Mom ever!!! These pictures are awesome and really show the joy of being boys.
These are some of the greatest pictures I have ever seen. I can't get over the water pouring out of Carter's boot. That is AWESOME!!! Ya gotta love the Midwest... sort-of.
Post a Comment