When she showed me the mirror I gasped {in horror} and then said, "Wow, thank you" in the nicest voice I could muster. It was no use getting upset {I will never see her again}. Surprisingly I didn't cry... instead I laughed about it ALL day. So this is what I have to live with for the next four months until they grow back out:
Yes, this is my attempt at a smile
Don't be surprised if every picture you see of me for the next four months looks like this :
Fly aways and all!
It's been 2 weeks and I am already SUPER sick and tired of this look, oh well, it's just hair right?!?!?


9 comments:
I thought you weren't going to post it! I know nothing about bang fashion but I am glad that you have a good attitude about it!
The good news is that you look darling with you hair pulled back. I look ridiculous.
I hate it when that happens. Where is Natasha when you need her??? Austria in four weeks, how fun for you all. Give your parents a hug& kiss from us.
OH MY GOSH!! Words can't express the pain I feel for you... I guess you better fly me out for a visit!
Nothing worse than a bad haircut! You look totally cute, though!
aww, that's why I saw you wearing a hat the other day...I'm so sorry, I hate bad haircuts. Hopefully they grow faster then you expect.
Yeah, that is pretty bad. At least not only are they still long enough to be pulled back, but you look good that way. Austria - how exciting for you!
Ugh...I hate it when bangs go wrong! Have an AMAZING time in Austria!
Post a Comment