Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Looth Tooth's No Longer Looth


Carter has been waiting and waiting and waiting to lose his first tooth.  He has watched as his friends have lost tooth after tooth and his first one FINALLY came out. {not without a little tug, pull and a big twist}  I love the little lisp he has and let's face it, that toothless grin is adorable! 

4 comments:

LAURA said...

i LOVE toothless grins, carter's does not disappoint.

Tiffany said...

I have 2 preschoolers that have lost teeth! Crazy hu? Well, one is six so I guess he isn't all that early and the other is 5. Tell Carter Congrats from Aunt Tiffy!

AMY said...

Connor has also been dying to loose his first tooth..and just lost it right after his birthday. Congrats Carter!

Janet said...

Alright Carter! Did you tug and twist at it or did he? I might call you just to hear his lisp! Love him.