Monday, April 7, 2008

...The Rest of the Story

Well, the rest of our trip was spent visiting and spending time with friends and family that we don't get to see often enough! We were able to go to the Rexburg temple which was fun since Jared and I went to school there and that is where we met and fell in love (awww). We also went to Craigo's and got cheesy bread, still great bread but not the same nostalgic feelings since the restaurant moved to the old China Buffet building. The boys got a kick out of feeding the ducks in Idaho Falls and boy were those ducks and geese friendly. Gage about had a fit when one of the geese came up and snatched his whole piece of bread out of his hand, he started crying "My bwed, my bwed!" and Carter wasn't so ecstatic when one of the geese bit him but still a lot of fun. We had some more fun pictures that we wanted to share so I guess the rest of the story can be told via picture.

Let's get ready to rumble! The Robbins' vs the Gugelman's Laser Tag. (Don't shoot your eye out)


Our little monkey climbed all the way to the top of the climbing wall, over and over again.

I don't know if these geese were starving to death or just super friendly but man were they bold!



"Jump goose, jump." Jared is an exceptional wild animal trainer.


If only the picture were big enough to show Gage laughing hysterically

With Grandma and Grandpa Robbins

2 comments:

AMY said...

Wow, it sounds like quite a trip you guys had, how fun and welcome back to reality huh! I can't believe how much snow there was at Yellowstone!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a fun trip. I don't know how you did it in the car for so long! Hey I would like to get together. My best days are Thursday and Fridays. I talked to Becca & Marsha about getting together and they said it would be fun. Let me know if you need phone numbers or e-mails. I will be in Mesa Friday the 18th for a wedding but I can come Thursday and just stay at my grandpa's overnight. Let me know.