Although I never really enjoyed going to museums growing up I have definitely been converted since marrying Jared. Jared loves museums of all types and I think that must be where Carter gets it from. I must say I really do enjoy a good museum nowadays (we have a membership to the Arizona Science Center). Maybe I never appreciated a good museum as a child. It seems that we end up going to some kind of museum or another anytime we go anywhere. Well this trip it was the Children's Museum in Salt Lake City. We went with my sister, Tiffany, and her son Turner. The boys all had a great time, there were a million things to do around every corner. I was feeling a bit over stimulated after just a few minutes.

Making Music together (or noise at least)

Singing "Row Row Row Your Boat!"
.JPG)
Natural shopper, he must get that from his Mom

Stay off the sidewalk!
.JPG)
Hard at work, he must get that from his dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment