I bought Carter a new pair of flip-flops and he wore them for the first time to school yesterday. As we were driving to school he looks down at them and says, "Mom can my next new pair of shoes be Skechers?"
"Skechers?!?" I said wondering how he even knew about skechers, "Carter, your church shoes are Skechers."
"No, I want a real pair of Sketchers, not church Skechers," he contended.
"Why do you want Skechers?" ...
"Because they breath!" he replied emphatically.
"Where did you learn that?" I asked in wonderment.
"From a commercial, " he answered nonchalantly.
CoMMeRciALs are already brainwashing my 5 year old!
3 comments:
That is stinking hilarious! You have one funny kid! And I will be crossing my fingers and toes that the parasite is gone! Good luck with the poop samples! Carry the sample cups in your purse this time... Oh, I just did the lesson that was next, I think 13.
He's not getting it from my house anymore!! We cut the cable, so the kids just watch movies. No commercials here! :) What a funny kid, that Carter.
Remi likes that same commercial and thinks he needs some sketchers too. It must be a really good commercial.
Post a Comment